Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary Judi!

Wild and free, and lots of fun.
She wasn’t even twenty-one,
It don’t seem that long ago,
I married a pretty Miss I’d met,
at a Kid’s camp in Ontario.
Now I never was no handsome dude,
And she was pretty as can be,
So I suppose her friends was wonderin,
Just what she saw in me!
She’s been by my side ever since,
Through the good times, wrecks and tears.
Somehow it don’t seem possible,
We’ve been married thirty three years.
While I’ve gained some weight and lost some hair,
She’s still pretty as can be,
And I’ve spent thirty three years a wonderin’
Just what she sees in me!

2 comments:

The Meier's said...

AWW Dad that is so sweet. What precious poem. Happy Anniversary to you both! May you have 33+ more years together!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Becky Wolfe said...

Aww - a cowboy poet, you are indeed! It must be your way with words that keeps her around! *wink*

Thanks for having us over this week. We always love our visits with you guys!

And yes...I am still addicted to that computer game...HELP!