Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Rummy" Has A New Home


Hi Ed, Just wanted to send a quick note to let you know Rummy is settling in very nicely. Though we have taken to calling her Lotus, after the very pretty flower :) She trailered very well for the long first trip she's taken, and has been very much a pocket pony all day following us around. Even running alongside the fence next to the driveway as we left to go to town in the afternoon. So it seems she's quite content with her new home and we couldn't be happier!

She is such a friendly girl, comes up for lot's of scratches and pets and follows me around everywhere, she saw us off again this morning trotting alongside the fence as we left to drive my daughter to school :) I thanked my dad a lot for driving and even though it was a bit of a drive it was nice to spend the day together talking so we both enjoyed picking her up. ....








Thanks again for everything, I'm sure Lotus and I will be enjoying eachothers companionship for a very long time. Alissa

No comments: