Tuesday, December 9, 2008










Hey Ed, I sent you some pictures of Splash. He is Registered Grullo AQHA: PPR Poco Slyde. His barn Name: Splash ( Because he loves to play in the water and with the running hose ;) DOB: July 2004, I've owned him since June 2008, but it feels like forever! Splash is a very friendly, social 4 year old gelding, he is great around the kids, Since I have owned him he has never spooked or bucked on me, very well behaved boy :) Although I loved Koda ;) I think I have found my true match in Splash and it is clear now that it was supposed to be that way because Koda is Ed's true match ;) Gimley is a approximately 13 year old unregistered Miniature Gelding, Savanna's Buddy and a great little guy for Teaching horse basics and riding :) Have a great day! Korina

No comments: