Saturday, September 1, 2007

NEW ARRIVAL


Liberty for Liberty! In the wee hours of this the glorious first day of September in the the year of our Lord 2007, we had lift off - or should I say touch down. Liberty gave birth to a strong filly. I've already done the navel dip precaution and rubbed her all over. I witnessed her eating and having her first bowel movement (poop). These are two very import events!

She is gorgeous. As soon as I get my camera from our sleeping neighbors I will get some pics.

We would like some suggestions for her name, I was leaning toward "Imacomen" (I am a coming), but this morning when I saw her and the sun was just breaking over us I thought of the name "Autumn". But hey, we don't need a name for a day or two so if you have a suggestion, let us us know

2 comments:

The Meier's said...

The kids and I have some name suggestions:

Calamity
Dinah
Majestic
Majesty
Breezy
Gypsy Rose
Hightime

if we come up with some more we will let you know!

#$@%^$# said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!!! See Ed, I told you it was a girl! ;) how about becoming ( as in I'll be coming when I am good and ready!! ) Have a great day you guys!! If I think of any good ones I'll let you know. Can't wait to see pics!