Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"Another Day In Paradise"

What a great morning. Casey and I tag and banded our last 6 calves. One was a fighter. It never ceases to amaze me as to how quickly those little calves can become strong and fisty.


As we were sprawled across the 90 pound bull calf, Casey says, "We will prevail, ya dumb calf". And you know what? We will prevail! Not only with this calf but in any and every thing that will rise up against us.

I appreciate so much the relationship that my son and I have. It is not often that two people are that similar in their thinking. As we were heading back to the main house, Casey tells me of his new life statement. "Prepare for Glory!" He says it comes from the new movie 300.

I thought about that statement... it is not one you can say quietly, or without passion. So, I yelled it out "Prepare For Glory!" It felt really good to proclaim it a "war cry" fashion. Something released in me-perhaps it will for you as well... try it!


No comments: