Saturday, December 1, 2007

God works in mysterious ways...

We have been praying for the ability to build an old fashioned board and batton clad church. In search of aged barn board I inquired of John Nett permission to tear down an old tool shed on one of the properties he is developing. To my surprise not only did he give me that old tool shed he gave us permission to tear down, remove or move an entire old homestead. Judi and I counted at least five out buildings plus the old ranch house. We were like kids at Christmas. Hey we are kids - God's kids and it is Christmas! Over the next few months we will be dismanteling the buildings we can't move. The rest will be moved in sections to our ranch property. Step one - Check!

We will keep you posted. God just never stops surprising me.

No comments: